Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Some Happy Moments

Qianyi's enjoying her school holidays now. That's why I didn't get to update this blog for quite a while. I have to entertain her all day long. There's no 3-hour break in the morning for 3 long weeks! :( I was also busy preparing for my basic driving theory test last week, needed for the conversion of my Malaysian licence. I sat for the test last Sat and I passed it! :)

Qianyi and I have spent some pleasant moments together... When the weather's good, we would spend at least one hour at the playgrounds (we usually go to three playgrounds). When it's raining, we would bring something to play at the void deck.

Playing with bubbles at the void deck...

Riding her scooter happily at the void deck...

Dancing in front of the mirror....

Dancing before sliding down...

Singing "itsy bitsy spider" song at the playground...

We went back to our old place last week to visit Qianyi's little friend, Qianqian. It's been 5 months after we moved to our new home. This was the first time I brought Qianyi there for a visit. She couldn't remember the place anymore but her eyes lit up when she saw the swimming pool. However, she seemed to remember Qianqian and her mum. The two little girls enjoyed playing together...:p

8 Comments:

At December 21, 2006 9:37 am, Blogger LZmommy said...

I missed your posts :) No wonder you have been missing, think I will be like you next year onwards... No break during school holidays :)

She looked sooo happy!

 
At December 21, 2006 10:43 am, Blogger Mama Bliss said...

wow...that's some great bonding time you have with QianYi ;)

 
At December 21, 2006 12:13 pm, Blogger blurblur said...

I though you went for a holiday! :)

Is Qianyi taking ballet? The Ballerina pose she strike is very nice! :)

Yeah, good bonding time with her during school holidays!

 
At December 21, 2006 5:39 pm, Blogger huisia said...

Wah, her life very healthy le..my Jo is only watching his tv the whole day long. When i tried to read for him, he would say "i want to sleep, i don't like reading".

 
At December 22, 2006 12:56 pm, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said...

I was wondering about your absence too. Nvm, it's definitely worth while spending time to bond with Qianyi :)

 
At December 22, 2006 1:20 pm, Anonymous fannie said...

I was wondering how come u MIA for so long...thought u guys went for a holiday!

Great to see u back! U sure are busy and spending good times with your pretty babe!

 
At December 22, 2006 11:10 pm, Blogger 荦怡 said...

mmy if we move out (maybe another 6mths later),i want to came back here too!

ya, jiejie's ballerina pose very prof lei!
next time i be a singer, you be a dancer...
haha...

 
At December 25, 2006 4:10 am, Blogger chiakichan said...

hey i recognize that mushroom bubble machine! hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home